Monday 4 November 2019

L.O.V.E | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel with you today on the blog 
with my latest layout to share with you.



To create my background I cut some rainbow-striped 
Everyday Etc filler cards into individual colours.
I then matched these colours with some Gelatos to create the rainbow background.


I cut the word 'LOVE' from an Everyday Etc card from the 'Parent Of The Year' collection.
 


I matted my photo with a white Everyday Etc filler card 
and added a white fussy cut to tone down the rainbow background.
 

I only added a few embellishments, to keep the rainbow background 
as the main design element of my page.

I added a flair button, a sticker, some washi
a page tab, enamel dots and some thread.


It wouldn't be a Rachel layout without adding some black ink splatters!!



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment