Monday 25 November 2019

RAD ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies
With the launch of the new Rad Retro Collection, I have a new project to show you.
This layout would have to be one of my absolute favourites I've ever made. 
I used one of the Every Day Etc Cards as my colour inspiration for this layout. I started with some Flutter Colour paint for my background to match the card. Then using the new This Way Art Foamies, I used black paint to add to my background. 

I was in love with this background from the beginning lol. Then I went through the Every Day Etc Filler cards to find some layers for my photo.

As I love to do often, I have used one of the Every Day Etc Cards for my title. In this case I fussy cut the RAD out and used it for my title. 
I decided I wanted to add more to my title, so I used some alphabet stamps to complete my title.
With my layout and background as busy as it was, I didn't embellish this layout much, but I'm really happy with how it comes together. 
Dont forget to come check out what the rest of the DT do with this fabulous new collection.
Rad Retro is available to purchase from the website.

Happy Scrapping Lovelies
Chrissi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment