Sunday 8 September 2019

Do Not Fear Chidbirth | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning Friends,

Allara here on the blog again today with the 'Parent of the Year' collection. For this layout today, I found a photo of myself at 38 weeks pregnant with my third and the look on my face says it all! When I saw the Everyday Etc Card 'Do not Fear Childbirth, That's the Easy Part - There is no epidural for Motherhood' I knew it was the perfect saying to put with this photo. Having two children who were 3 and 18 months with another one due any day - I'm sure I was mad and knew what I was in for!!

For this layout I've taken the 12 x 12 paper 'Spilled Sav' and ripped it 3/4 of the way down and then the 1/4 piece into three more strips. With some distress oxide ink that matched my photo mats I've carefully edged the paper. To the background I've used the Art Foamies 'Edgies' stamped with some Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour - Small Set paint randomly over the background where I was going to place my photo. Then using the Art Foamies - Round Randoms I've stamped with distress oxide ink to the top right and bottom left of my photo and over the ripped layers. To this I've stamped in Black archival some randome script and splattered around some Artic White Paint.

I've used the quote from the Everyday Etc Cards and layered with Everday Etc Filler Cards.  To the bottom left of the quote I've added one of the Flair Buttons. I mounted the layout on a background piece of black cardstock and this helped to tie in the black from the quote. I splattered on some left over paint across the exposed bit of black.

Thanks for taking a peek today, as always all products used are linked back to the shop. This is such a fun collection.

Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment