Thursday 5 September 2019

Parenthood: The Scariest Hood | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today, with another share 
using the 'Parent of the Year' collection.

I really love the 12x12 papers in this collection, 
and for this layout I decided to use 2 of the papers!

I ripped some strips of the 'Love You Long Time' paper 
then adhered them to the 'Warm Hug' paper.

I added some stitching to the strips, and left on all the threads, 
representing the crazy world of parenthood, am I right!?!?



I added some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.


I added some Colour Blast colour paste through a splatter stencil.


I cut out some words from an Everyday Etc card for my title.



I added a flair button, a page tab, a sticker and the 'parenthood' acrylic title.

I also added a star from Charm's Creations.



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment