Friday 23 August 2019

'The Talk' | Allara Bamforth

Happy Friday Friends!

Especially Happy Friday for me, as I am jetting off  today overseas on a 2 week adventure without the husband or children. And I'm sure I'll make 'Parent of the Year' posting this funny photo and meme of my eldest daughter before I head out of the country, (and I won't be able hear about it!)

Lucky for me Flutterby Designs new collection is 'Parent of the Year', I think I'm winning at this right now.

So I've taken my white cardstock and used Flutter Colour Paint - Small Set in Raspberry Punch and Orange Goldfish to create a circular smudge as the base. Over the top of this I've used the fabulous new 'This Way' Art Foamies with black archival ink and some distress oxide ink to create a focal point for my photo. Using the 'Bright like a Diamond' stencil, I've added some more interest around the photo.


My photo is matted in Everyday Etc Filler cards from the Parent of the Year collection and the little quote is cut from the Everyday Etc Cards. To this I've added a Flair button and found a Sticky Quote to add to the side. 

I felt like I need to bring some blue into the picture to blend in with the photo and I found some ink sprays that I haven't used for a while and splattered those randomly across the picture.

Thanks for taking a peek at my post.

Click on the highlighted links to purchase the products used in this layout.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment