Wednesday 21 August 2019

Jurassic Park | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone! 
Rachel back with you, and today I am sharing a layout 
using the brand new 'Parent Of The Year' collection.


I created my background using some Sphere Slices Art Foamies and a rainbow of acrylic paints. 
I doodled around the stamped spheres with a black pen. 

I then traced through the 
(appropriately named!) Migraine Madness stencil with the same black pen.

My next step was to squirt some Black Mayhem Flutter Colour Paint to add 
to the madness of the background!



Because my background was so busy I kept embellishments to a minimum, 
only adding a couple of stickers from the Sticky Quotes sheet.



I added an Everyday Etc card for my title, and added 
a couple of colourful Everyday Etc filler cards underneath.




I finished off my layout with some black splatters.

Head over to the shop to check out what's new.

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment