Sunday 24 July 2016

JULY GUEST DESIGNER - FIONA JOHNSTONE 'EXPLORE'

This month's Guest Designer is the
lovely, Fiona Johnstone.


Here's a little bit about Fiona:

"I live in Sydney with my two kids, Zane 10 and Lily 9 and our crazy dog Harry 2 ½. I’ve been creating traditional 12x12 layouts since I was pregnant with Zane so about 11 years! More recently I have started creating PL pages particularly for holidays so I was THRILLED to be able to create this month using the fantastic new travel collection – Any Direction."

'EXPLORE'

Naturally I went straight to my travel photos to
decide which to create with and decided to scrap a
selfie of me at Stonehenge. This was my favourite place to explore on my recent trip and the fab 'EXPLORE' wood veneer title was perfect. The 3x4 'Journey' card left room for journaling, so I chose some cute phrases from the 'Sticky Snippets' sticker sheet. Love the 'Not all those who Wander' flair button and combined with some enamel dots were perfect to finish off my layout.



Flutterby Products Used:
'Explore' Wood Veneer
'Bold' Enamel Dots
'Green' Sticky Snippets
'Any Direction' Everyday Etc Cards
Flair Button from set No.394
Small Heart Stickers

I'll be back to share some more layouts from Fiona soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment