Tuesday 19 July 2016

Ready to Run - by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone,

Sharing a mixed media layout of my eldest son at the cross country tonight! Boy oh boy this kid loves to run and it was a fabulous that he got to run at the Eastern Creek Motor Sports track with a couple of his buddies.

In this layout I have used some Flutterby: Flairs, everyday etc cards, die cut circles, photo tabs and labels.

I began building this layout by paying around with some watercolor paints for the back ground. Then using the everyday etc cards and a few tags I layered up behind the photo building my focus point. I then added the embellishments and finished off with some extra flicks of paint and some journaling.

This is a fun and easy layout and that everyone should try, and if you have a boy get on over to the Flutterby Designs website and pick up this awesome range called 'Super Cool'.. which it is!!

Lauren xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment