Thursday 9 June 2016

OH Snap | Krisy Podolak

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the negative of a stencil I was working on for another project. I love the bright colours so I decided to team it up with the Everyday Etc cards because well, the bright colours all clash and work together at the same time.

To make the layout a little different I cut the cards into triangles. This technique is great for drawing the eye into the photo although with a photo like this one you don't really need to do that. For the final touches I added a Wood Frame and Flair button. These become the title of the layout as I opted not to use any other large words.


Here are a few more close ups....


There is a process video to go with this layout so you can see how I created the background. Just click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment