Tuesday 28 June 2016

June Guest Designer Sarah Rosse - 'Partner's In Crime'

This month we welcome our Guest DT,
Sarah Rosse :)

Here's a bit about Sarah:
"I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years and enjoy both traditional and pocket scrapbooking. I enjoy creating my own backgrounds and love everything mixed media! Paint, stencils and stamps are my go to products!! Love them!! My style is quite contemporary, usually with a lot of colour! My two boys aged 9 and 2 years are largely my inspiration for scrapping and memory keeping. I am a current design team member over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia, Use Your Stuff, Shop and Crop Scrapbooking"

Here is Sarah's first creation
'PARTNERS IN CRIME'

"As soon as I saw the 'Partners in Crime' collection, I immediately thought of my two boys!  They are the ultimate partners!  The black and white graphics in many of the Photo cards inspired this black and white themed layout.  I created my background using gesso and black acrylic paint then using the Flutterbys 'On The Plus Side' stencil I applied some gorgeous Colour Blast paste. I love the wooden veneer from this range and kept this raw to stand out against the background."

Some close ups...





Flutterby products used:

You can see more of Sarah's work:
Blog www.myscrappingspace.wordpress.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/SarahRosse3 


I'll be back soon to share another creation from Sarah :)


Anita



 

1 comment: