Wednesday 10 February 2016

'Dream Big' by Anita Rodway

Hi there lovelies!!
Anita here & I'm back to share with you a layout
I created on Sunday. I even got a process
video recorded, edited & uploaded for it also
- WINNING!!!

This one is one of those 'just because' layouts!
I've been head down - bum up lately with
DT commitments & making sure I am VERY
organised & up to date, & I really
just wanted to go with the flow, sit down to
some paper & see where it took me :)
Here's what I came up with...

'DREAM BIG'

 Close ups...


I've used lots of Flutterby Designs goodies on this creation.

Ohhhhh & there's a secret something - but you'll have to hold out for that one ;) 


 

  I'm not going to go into detail with steps, because........
THERE'S A VIDEO!!! Wooo hooooo
So sit back, relax & enjoy :)


Thanks for popping by!!
P.S. Don't forget to check & join our Facebook
Inspiration HQ group
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FlutterbyInspirationHQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment