Sunday 4 February 2018

Dec 25 | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby Designs peeps!

Belinda here today to share a layout featuring the fabulous Fair Dinkum Chrissy collection. 

I love all of the beach elements in this range as my little family and I quite often head to the beach on Christmas Day.

'Dec 25' Layout


I began by swiping some texture paste over a couple of rows of the awesome 'He Said, She Said' Stencil. I LOVE this stencil and I'm pretty sure I am going to be using it a LOT!

Once he texture paste was dry, I diluted some Tropicana Teal and Arctic White Flutter Colour Paints with water. I also spritzed my background with water and sloshed the teal paint around on it. I gave it a little time to dry and then I lifted the background and applied more paint letting it run down the page to create some lovely drips.


I used the cute 'Bubble O'Fun' Mini Stencil to add some subtle white bubbles to the layout too.


Next I layered on all of my bits and pieces as well as the photo. I cut the 'Dec 25' Wood Veneer bit into pieces, painted it with several coats of white gesso and added to the page.




Here's what I used:




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment