Tuesday 16 January 2018

GUEST DESIGNER - AMY LANE

We've got 3 Guest Designers over the next 3 months, showcasing Flutterby Designs products.
Today we have the first share from...
AMY LANE



Here's Amy to explain what she has created :)

For my project I used the he said, she said stencil with a gelato smooshed into the texture paste, to create my background. 



I then decided to use some of the 'We Run The World' Everyday Etc Cards to fill in the grid places after working out what photos I was using. I did cut them down to size to fit on the page to make it look balanced. 


I mounted some of the Everyday Etc Cards onto craft foam to give it some height & create some visual interest on the page. 



Using the some of the washi tape from the 'We Run The World' kit, Snippet Strips & flair buttons, I embellished my page. I also created a tag for the middle of my page using 
one of the Everyday Etc Cards.


Here's a process video too :)



Amy will be back later this month with another share

Anita x
   










No comments:

Post a Comment