Sunday 31 December 2017

Farewell Flutterby Peeps


Hey Flutterby Fans, 

Its come that time that we must part and say farewell. Its been an amazing year as a part of the Flutterby design team, and I've had the awesome privilege to create with some of the some awesome products, alongside an amazingly talented team. 

A huge shout out has to go to the boss lady, Miss Neet, for not only creating some kick ass collections, but for her tireless dedication to brand and quality that is Flutterby Designs. 

Here is my collection of DT works I created this year....























I cant wait to meet the new DT team for 2018 and see what they create. For now, its farwell from me. Thank you for sharing in my creative journey this year. 

Love and light

xoxox


Skai


No comments:

Post a Comment