Saturday 9 December 2017

Bad Ass | Belinda Spencer

Happy Saturday Flutterby Peeps!

Belinda here today to share a layout featuring the brand new fabulous We Run The World collection.

This layout focuses on the soft pinks and kraft contrasted with the striking black and white designs in the range.

'Bad Ass'


Of course I had to use this super embarassing photo of me messing about with neon pink zinc cream on my lips. I think my kids may have dared me to put it on and well a dare is a dare!



I started this layout by adding a soft wash of diluted Flutter Colour paint. I mixed together some Raspberry Punch with Arctic White to co-ordinate with the soft pinks in the photo cards. Once dry, I added some texture with the Sugar Sprinkles Stencil and some Golden Light Molding Paste.


I layered on some filler photo cards and embroidery thread as well as some chopped up quotes from the photo cards.


I finished by adding some embellishments, page tabs and sticky quick quotes.


Here's what I used:


I hope I have inspired you to create something with your own stash of this awesome range. Make sure you share your project in the Facebook Inspiration Group HERE so we can leave some love.

Oh and the deadline is looming to get your applications in to be a part of the most fun and awesome design team around. You still have the weekend so get cracking!! :-)


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment