Sunday 21 May 2017

Rock Star by Tamara Buckler

Hey, Hey, Flutterby peeps!

Back again to share another layout with the awesome new 'Xtreem Teen' range. There are so many great bits of inspiration in this range, and I started this layout with the title in mind - which I fussy cut from one of the Everyday Etc cards.


I started this layout with a generous slather of gesso, and then spread some ColourBlast texture paste through the super cool MacQueen Stencil, and then some watered down Flutter Paint to colour the background.


I then layered up some cards from the Xtreem Teen filler cards behind the cheeky photo of my girls, and mirrored this layout with the fussy cut title.



With all that going on in the background, I only used a few embellishments. I love how the wood veneer pops of the page, and how the ticket and flair button really tie in with the theme of the page. A little phrase from the 'Mad About you' Bits and Bobs, and some enamel dots was all I needed to finish it all off.



Thanks for stopping by again today to check out my layout. Make sure you are sharing your layouts with us over at Flutterby Inspiration HQ.

Big Loves,
Tam x













No comments:

Post a Comment