Saturday 1 April 2017

Jrn School Leader 2017 - Skai Mitchell

Hey Scrappy peeps..

I'm popping in for a shameless 'mummy brag moment' for my share this week. My daughter Trinity attends a private school that is K-12, so Year 4 leadership nominations to them is the equivalent to Year 6 Captains in public school. 
It was kinda' a deal!

Out of 45 students, she was one of 6 to be voted in as a Jnr School leader... (4 of whom were teachers kids).. so to say we are proud is an understatement.


I have pulled out an older collection to create this layout. Ive used pieces from the 'Super Cool' Everyday Etc cards to matt my photos and create my layers. 

For my title I've inked the letters with Tim Holtz distress inks through the 'Got Letters' Stencil, then traced back over them with a super fine Micron pen. Add to that some of the 'Blackboard' Sticky Alphas and you have a catchy headline for your layout. 




Hope you like my grungy layout this week, and dont forget to share your creations on the Flutterby Inspiration HQ page!




No comments:

Post a Comment