Saturday 25 November 2017

Pinkfest | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby Peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a couple of layouts with you. And they both are very PINK!

The first layout I created a couple of weeks ago using bits and pieces from different collections. But then my DT kit with all of the fabulous NEW stuff arrived and I had to create with it straight away!! So I thought I would keep the pink flowing by focusing on those elements in the We Run The World collection.

'Sweetheart'


So I started this layout by mixing up some Raspberry Punch and Arctic White Flutter Colour Paints. I then swiped it across the layout with a palette knife.


I then stapled on some strips cut from Mad About You Filler Photo Cards before swiping over the edges with some of the leftover paint.


Next I layered on some messy embroidery thread as well as fussy cuts and a polaroid frame before adding my photo and all of the cute bits and pieces.






Here's what I used:
Die Cut Bits & Bobs: Mad About You


Next up is my layout featuring the BRAND NEW We Run The World Collection.

'Beautiful Girl'


For this layout, I was super excited to use the stunning new patterned papers. I LOVE the patterned papers so much and the titles of them are just perfect. I used the "Diana" paper for this one. I started by adding the same mix of Flutter Colour Paint to my background. I diluted the paints with water and also spritzed some water onto my layout to make sure I got the paint really flowing and moving about my page. Once it was dry I flicked some of the paint over the layout too.


Next I grabbed the super sweet Sugar Sprinkles Stencil and applied texture paste over it to create some lovely 3D sprinkles. I let that dry and then used a white Posca Pen to highlight some of the sprinkles.


Then I did my usual and added lots of layers of embroidery thread, filler photo cards and cute embellishments.


Here's what I used:
We Run The World:
- "Diana" patterned paper
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Die Cut Bits & Bobs
- Polaroid Cut Outs
- Sticky Quick Quotes
- Sugar Sprinkles Stencil

I hope you are feeling inspired now to go forth and play with your Flutterby supplies. I hope the postie is kind to you too and your order arrives super quick! Make sure you share all of your gorgeous creations in the Facebook Inspiration HQ group so we can leave some love!

Thanks for stopping by.

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment