Thursday 6 October 2016

Awesome Chic by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone!

Late night blogging here tonight. I have had such a big week and am looking forward to setting myself up for a creative weekend.

Tonight I am sharing a mixed media layout using Flutterby Designs
Cut Files
Stencils
Tags
Enamel dots and a
Flair


I began by building my background. I used some white texture paste, stencil and water colour paints.


I then added the circle cut files, tags and photo. I added an additional Flutterby cut file in top of the photo to highlight the photo feature ..me and Neet of course.



Next I added the cut file heading, some thickers, tags to journal on, some enamel dots and a flair.



I love this layout not only because of the fabulous products I've used but the featured memory I have with Anita and special friend.

Take Care!

Lauren xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment