Saturday 20 August 2016

My Favourite (Art Journal Page) by Kylie Cornish

I love using Flutterby Design products in my art journal.

I think what it is, is the Everyday ETC Cards have the best quotes/sayings, and don't get me started about the Flutter Colour Paints. I just absolutely love them, I love the grungy feel they give to any page or layout for that matter. 





Here I used the Flutter Colour Paint - Monochrome Set to not just squirt on my page, but also use an old loyalty card to add lines to my paper strips.


To help embellish my page I used some Wood Veneer. I just love the 

'Confetti Circles'  and the 'Small Stars' I really do like the detail on the small stars.



And then the final piece to finish the page off is the saying! Anita just knows what to say on these Everyday ETC Cards and you cant go wrong with using the 'PARTNERS IN CRIME' Everyday Etc Cards to express how you feel!

So there you have it an Art Journal page about how I feel when I hang out with my good friends. 
Got to love a "good" stomach ache!

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment