Tuesday 22 March 2016

March Guest Designer - Amy Little 'Remember'


Please give a big welcome to our Guest Designer
for March, Amy Little!!
I love this girls energy, passion & determination.
She is a joy to be around & her love for creativity
is catching :) Thanks so much for guesting for us
this month lovely xo

Hi I'm Amy and am so excited and privileged to be a guest designer with Flutterby Designs. I have had a long time and probably indecent crush on Flutterby Designs  in which I am sure I am not alone. I love playing with cutfiles and paper layers to create new fun ways to document my life.

I am a zoo keeper of 2 mini boys and one big handsome boy who keep me nutty and happy ALL of the time. When I do get a moment I am crafting away or working at my local scrapbooking store.
I have just started teaching classes sharing my scrappy knowledge with those you love paper as much as I.

'REMEMBER'



Products used:

Thickers
Amy Tangerine Cardstock
Cutfile Created by Amy

I've got another creation to share from Amy 
later on...

5 comments: