Monday 20 October 2014

LISA'S PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 37


 Hi Lisa here.
For week 37 I have kept the colours pretty numeral. 
I have added a few little pops of colour without letting it take over.
I love this new little wooden veneer 3x4 card from Flutterby Designs. So so funky and easy to embellish if you wish to. I have just punched out the heart circle from a Simple Stories camera and adhered it to the middle of the lens and then added a bit of natural twine.  Looks great and I love adding texture to my pages when I can.
I have popped in this cute little LOVE THIS LIFE filler.
Just perfect when you have an empty spot or want to
add some funk or colour to your page.
The other little embellies I have used from Flutterby Designs are:
Flair button
Page Tabs
Everyday Etc Card
Wood Veneer star
Wood Veneer WEEK






Make sure you go over to Flutterby Designs and have a little shop.
Until next time.. keep creating til your hearts content 
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment