Tuesday 15 July 2014

JULY GUEST DESIGNER - LOUISE NELSON


It's with great honor & a humbled heart, that I can now tell you all that the
very talented (& very lovely) Louise Nelson is our Guest Designer this month!!



If you have been living under a rock & don't know anything about this lovely lady,
here is a few words from Lou about herself...

"I create because it helps to balance out the day to day stresses of my profession, and it satisfies my arty yearnings. I have always had creative hobbies, before taking up scrapbooking 6 years ago I loved to restore furniture. Since I have started scrapbooking I have also devloped a love for portrait photography, and more recently I have begun to dabble in painting. During the last 6 years I have been fortunate to have been a Creative Design Team member for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine in 2009 and a Scrapbooking Memories Master for 2012. Also fortunate to be invited to be on the Creative Design Team for UK based scrapbooking magazine; Scrap365. Currently I create for Prima Marketing, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Imaginarium Designs. I have been blessed to be regularly published in Scrapbooking Memories, and have also been featured in the last 4 editions of Somerset Memories, with technique articles and layouts in the reader gallery.I have been told that I have a creative style that is; Unique, deceptively simple, and arty! I am honoured to be guest designing for the amazing team at Flutterby Designs, and cant wait to share with you my scrappy passion."

'You + Me'
In true Louise style, this layout is SPECTACULAR!!!
Louise has used the Wood Bits 'You+Me' title & Square Frame, one of our mixed media Flair Buttons & a Fussy Cut from the 'Hello' set (which is cut up in the under layers - it looks awesome!).

'Wonderful Life'
Here is another layout that is just full of awesomeness (yes, it's a word LOL).
I haven't taken the 'gold' plunge myself, but Louise's layout looks
simply STUNNING on that black background!!
She has used Flutterby Wood Bits - Square frame, 'Wonderful' title & Feathers,
Flair button & a 3x4 Fussy Cut.
A BIG shout to Louise for Guesting this month & sharing her talent with us.
I am a massive fan of Lou's work, as I'm sure a lot of you are too To check out more
of Louise's work head over to her blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment